2011年12月13日星期二

Our Golf Store, God’s Favorite

There are so many different kinds of golf goods in our golf store. Except for golf club, you can also find some special accessories, such as clothing, shoes, caps, bags and some other things. But, the main product in our golf store is golf club, now; let’s watch one golf club, ping g15 driver, which is the newest in the world.

Ping is a company who has their own little niche in the golfing world. They don’t do flash, they don’t really do pretty and they certainly don’t do gimmicks. They just do effective and they do it well. The Ping G15 is pretty much an embodiment of that philosophy and many golfers across the globe are enjoying playing it. Ping is a bit late to the party on this one although they still offer one of the finest (if not the finest) club fitting programs around. The G15 is offered in a Draw head but if you're longing for weights and wrenches... look elsewhere. Ping offers a boatload of custom shaft options in this club and a certified Ping fitter will help you find the right one. The stock shafts offered in the G15 are ok but still fall a bit behind those offered in similar drivers. 

The G15 driver in our golf store is engineered for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. Its 460cc titanium head is longer front to back and features PING’s patented ultra thin crown technology. Weight savings from the thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin.

With the development of days, more and more people come to our golf store; some gives us their own feeling. One said: “I purchased this driver after reading so many positive reviews from various well known golf magazines.TG Magazine even voted this the best driver for 2010 and 2011. My verdict is however quite frustrating. I lost about 20 meters on average drive. My best hit only matched my average hit from my previous driver. The dispersion is also not that great. I tend to pull my shot. I even wonder whether my g15 is a counterfeit. But I purchased it from a well known deal. ”

没有评论:

发表评论