2011年12月14日星期三

Why More and More People Choose Our Golf Store?

The clubs in our golf store place approximately 10 percent of the head mass into the heel of the club, helping to square the club face through the hitting zone for consistently straight tee shots. Today, we will see a new product in our store. This is our first driver review of 2011 and as such, it’s the first to use our revised scoring model, so it’s too soon to say how the Ping K15 will stack up to other drivers in our 2011 review series.  Based on the number we’re seeing, however; we believe it’s long.

It’s amazing to me how quickly we’ve reached a point where I have to write a sentence like the one that follow this sentence.  With a shaft length of 45.75″, the golf set in our golf store is actually a bit shorter than most of the stock offerings on the market today.  Obviously, trimming an extra quarter of an inch hasn’t hurt things.  Two of our regular testers, Dan and your truly, put up some of the biggest raw distance numbers we have seen with any driver we’ve tested since I came on board.  Equally impressive is that when we trim the outliers, the distance numbers remain remarkably similar, which tells me that even if you miss the sweet spot (because I often do) the PING K15 is still going to help you shorten the golf course.

I've had this club for 3 months. It is a great club. I hit it 20 yards farther, and then my prior driver. Admittedly, my old club was very old technology. This club looks great and is very forgiving. It took a little bit to get used to the new sound from a thinner face, but the results were awesome. I would definitely recommend this club to anyone looking for more length and accuracy off the tee.

I was always a Taylormade driver fan until I tried the G15 now I think I will give every Ping driver a look and now it's time for the K15.Wow what a bomber this club is especial for a slicer like myself or used to be slicer now if anything I will hit a slight fade now and that's if I want to cause I can sure hit this K15 right down the middle without worrying about that old slice.

没有评论:

发表评论