2011年6月22日星期三

Family blood is thicker than water

As long as there is blood relationship between them, so there must be a relationship-relatives. Also that there must be a sentiment-the dear ones.
People commonly used for "blood is thicker than water" dear ones. Indeed, the family was like water, need not produce great events, it will never exist in our life, like the water did not from, but always than water depth thick. For more water than a feeling, a bright red affection.
In elementary school, I also not too sensible, also more capricious. One day, I came home, very thirsty. So, I was in a hurry to find water bottle, want to pour a glass of water. But from beginning to end in the room, I found a bottle of times before, or nothing. The in the mind is very depressed, and turn to anger from thirst. Also is not to someone's anger, is a kind of disappointment and anger arises spontaneously. The more the anger, the more thirst anger, is more anger and wrath, and finally, the anger I transferred to my body to come up, the behavior is becoming more and more violent. I've really put down the empty bottle, every time can make the fierce, but fortunately hit every time didn't put the bottle smashing. The empty bottle in abuse, I bright after gas rushed back to the room do homework, with closed wood door, and gave a loud voice.
...... Benedict has Benedict has Benedict has, I'm doing my homework, from outside the knock on the door. I put down his pen, and got up and went to open the door. It is the father, he took a cup of water, and for me to send water is....... First in water, father, though I did not say anything, but know that my intention, and just not to speak to make me at that time forgot his existence. I want to understand, and my father is my, my water bottle and abuse in the door, he said nothing, he know my mood, know that I want to anger. And this kind of understanding is based on love. Father is love me.
Actually, I was already forgot the mouth thirst, father to send water already is my twenty minutes after the water. But not hot colorless plain boiled water, let me deeply understand the great love. In more than 20 minutes to boil water, but also not only makes me drink, the cooling carefully, I'm afraid I never experience. A colorless water can I see the red blood of the love, forever strong in water.

没有评论:

发表评论