2011年6月24日星期五

Person, and could not give up

Today, because of the traffic accident happened department, the leaders held a management conference meeting, special speaks a leading teacher said three words: every time you finish something, three questions to ask yourself: 1, work process all finished? 2, work and flaws? Three, you feel you with all my heart?
A awoken him, I haven't had to think so, simple three words. Summarized a people work attitude and mentality, look be like simple three words it contains a profound meaning, shows a rigorous steadfast attitude towards life. Ask yourself, how much you get it, in their daily work, life is how to do? Now think about the state of mind, work initiative have? Have a little, enthusiastic have? Also fast running out, more is passive, forced to deal with type of work, even; One day someone told me, not and the world all into, and I am to be the wheel of history knocked out, once to let me feel uncomfortable and defy spirit, I also want to pick ourselves up again, but when the reality and idea had the very big disparity, I again give up your heart, I understand, perhaps others was hoping I so stalled, the wheel of history will not because I stop and stop. Is my own again and again, and lay down on the give up his past disc memories, in slowly but, old degradation.
The current environment and mood let me dilemma, let me wander around, also let me lose hope; I also had blood boiling, inspiring, I also have propriety, radical, but this really up was eliminated the wheel of history, ACTS sad!!!!! Asked about reason, external inner available to do... Has not been used for leadership, is my heart in of pain, is also the roots of cynicism in, the most ZhangZiJi give up their waste of time, waste of time, waste of vicissitudes of life, day after day, year, years and annual rings in relentlessly growth, mind and thinking in relentlessly wither, passion and talented in relentlessly die. Only five years of time, oneself really become a cripple, was in a higher education has not been the people, even as those people. Others in the work the increase is experience and sense of accomplishment, and I added just frustration and sad.
Suddenly heard this today three words, I think of that year, if I regardless of the environment and the change of character, insist on the three words, maybe today I went the other way, not from an ai lay blame the.......
Beginning from today, will not late? Awakening I with a pair of labor, a pair of life unwilling drown and lonely life, should give oneself a pledge a drink. Person, and could not give up his!

没有评论:

发表评论