2011年6月26日星期日

Love her so worth it?

She is a very common very YaXing woman, I know her 5 years, I also love her five years, now want to have is my one single think love! Is on 19 May 2010, I asked her how much you love me? The answer is: I don't know, I only know that I care about you. The answer that I doubt, I have never been so love a person, may not have been in love! What she wants to think I will be to give her, I have never said a "no", I told her to also do not have what too many requirements, a week can go out to play a relax your, as long as give me some home in there and who will do. After going off work to go home before 11 p.m. after arriving home to make a phone call, have time to spend more time with my cared more about me, in my need her to accompany at me nearby, ha ha don't know this request too not.
I cry for her three times. Ha ha hopes to have friends don't laugh. Know my friends all know me and her things. A man in order to a don't know, exactly love not love their own woman cry three times, I cried because I love her. I care about her.
I need her most of the time she, but not by me, and I can give up everything for her, can use life for her to get all the happy as long as she is good, she in my dictionary without the word "no" only "good" this two word.
I said to her numerous times, she broke up many times don't agree. Don't know in our between two people have "love" sometimes she is very kind to me, sometimes she doesn't care, I don't know for her calculate??????? I get angry she sometimes will coax me, sometimes ask next it is finished, she dared busy busy what what.
On May 18, 2010 I and friends to drink I drink many, at that time I really want to her, drink yourself what all don't know, my friend sent me back to the hotel, and when I'm a little awake open your eyes saw her, my heart good warm, really very happy. I thought she would not go, but not long before she went, I at that time and warm and exciting heart suddenly was played out. I really need the most pain in my time to help me to share together, but have no right away, I disappointed. I cried, I hate myself why so love her, the third tears I cry very awkward very sad. But I cry is worth, I cry woke up, let me understand that she is not my strength is worth love one, she didn't want to pay for a return, but she paid for in nothing, he won't understand me.
I may love her love of far, too concerned about her do every thing, we a week noisy four days, so good a tired. Set yourself free will not be too sad and tired. If I don't love her, I will not miss her, I wouldn't be jealous of her side of the opposite sex, I will never lose self-confidence and fight, I'm more not pain if I could love her the!!!!! I can forget her? I don't know that I'm in love should go?

没有评论:

发表评论