2011年6月22日星期三

Pay the phone bill to the old man

To telecommunications building business hall to pay my bill, lines to reaching only slowly, etc. Finally I is the second, in front of me is a hair is turning gray lady from walking on expression, seemed to have a look at the year over.
"May I have your telephone number." Shop assistant asked the old lady. The old lady say he gave a telephone number. Shop assistant in the computer after swordsmen, ask again: "that LiMin?" The old lady said: "no, it is my son's name!" Then she said again a telephone number, or blurt out, no hesitation. Shop assistant in the computer, ask: "after point is ah li?" The old lady said: "no, this is my daughter's name!" S said: "sorry, aunt! Your home phone exactly is what number?" The old man cocked his head on the counter for a few minutes to, be can not recall. Behind someone started impatient, chatter some excitement.
She may be perceived at the back of the uproar, and turned round, half is to himself to apologize to everybody is half to say: "not remember his telephone, old, forget it. HaiZiGu is to remember, not dozen stumble, mainly is to play their home all day, ask grandson grandson." She just wants to go, like and remind of what: "just the two phone didn't pay cost?" "Didn't pay". "That I give them paid the right, province they run again sometime." Then the old man apologized to a smile, and seed in the front of me.
This time, behind a silence.

没有评论:

发表评论