2012年1月29日星期日

R9 Irons, Amazing Playing Experiences

  Show me a golfer who doesn't dream of playing blades and I'll show you a liar. We know that nothing feels like a blade when you pure one from the middle but actually getting one out of the middle is the trick. Before the rise of the cavity back, a round of golf for the vast majority of players was several hours of finger numbing thins and miss-hits that barely coughed past the ladies tees. Cavity backs, with their increased level of forgiveness without losing distance, are the main reasons that so many of us are able to play the game we love to the standard we do by.
  Thanks to TaylorMade and BSG for letting me participate in this panel review of the new R9 irons. Prior to this opportunity, my bag contained TaylorMade r7 Taper Tour irons, shafted with True Temper Black Gold shafts in stiff flex... and I had no thoughts of changing irons. I am now playing the new TaylorMade R9 irons shafted with KBS Tour shafts, also in stiff flex. The TaylorMade R9 Irons were built to same specs for length, loft, and lie as my r7's.
  There are two things that I immediately liked about the TaylorMade R9 Irons. The finish is a mix of chrome and satin which I believe makes the top line look thinner. While a thicker top line doesn’t really bother me, the thinner look is nice and should make these TaylorMade R9 Irons more appealing to a larger audience. The second is the feel. The ball just seems to leap off the face, yet I can immediately tell where it was struck on the clubface. As a less than scratch golfer, this helps me as I work to improve my game.
The Benefits of TaylorMade R9 Irons
  The ultra-thin wraparound face creates more ball speed off the face of the TaylorMade R9 Irons, which translates into more distance for the golfer. These TaylorMade R9 Irons are also designed with inverted cone technology, which give the golfer more consistent distance when they miss the sweet spot of the face.
  The longer TaylorMade R9 Irons are designed with a velocity control chamber to help golfer gain consistency and control. This also helps with power and ball speed. This chamber is also filled with silicone and soft foam to help give the iron less vibration, a better sound, and more feel for the player.

没有评论:

发表评论